Wednesday 23 February 2011

Sock and a Bear

Last week I was working on my First sock ever project. I saw lots of pretty socks people were knitting and I felt like want one, too.
So I went to The Wool Shop ( Sew and Creative) - my local yarn shop- to look for suitable sock yarn. I spoke to the lady and she showed me this sock knitting kit. ..... with that instruction and hand made sts marker, I instantly bought one.

I came back home and start casting on , and just looked at the Cotton Bear I was working on. ...he just sat(?) there without ears or hands. He looked so sad.
..yes I know, poor thing. but I couldn't stop the sock till I knit up.

On 19th I finish my first sock, and I have to say I'm quite pleased about it. Its not exciting colour or design. ( dead simple and colour like a Sky of  November) but feels so good to wear.

After I finished my first sock EVER, I super quick knit up Cotton Bear's ears and arms, but couldn't decide weather I knit his clothes or not. By the look of it he needs one though....
.. It might be my imagination or guilt conscious, but he still looks a bit sad.....

No comments:

Post a Comment